by Jamie Neutill (CJN Event Planning)
At some point during your planning, your coordinator may ask; Sweetheart table or head table? Unsure what you and your fiancé prefer? Here are a few things to consider about the two table options.
– A sweetheart table is a small intimate table for 2. The newlyweds sit together and enjoy their reception with friends and family in close proximity.
– This allows the 2 of you to spend a little time together.
– Enjoy your first meal together as a married couple.
– Having a sweetheart table allows the bridal party to mingle, sit with their friends or family.
– If you are not comfortable being the focal point at your reception then a head table is the way to go.
– A head table allows the couple to be immersed with their bridal party or family.
– Your bridal party won’t feel separated from the newlyweds.
– A head table is a way for the couple to honor those who are close to them and have helped them get to their wedding day.
Photo credit: A. Blake Photography
CJN Event Planning can be reached by calling (805) 462-9106