A CCWP Featured Wedding at Robert Hall Winery
- Bride & Groom: Megan and Marc Zaccaria
- Wedding Date: August 4, 2012
- Background: This fabulous couple, Megan and Marc Zaccaria booked Bella Castle Photography at the recent CCWP Wedding Faire. At the faire, they expressed how important the wedding photography was to them and they were thankful to be able to meet many CCWP Photographers in one central location.
The groom is a wine maker, so booking a winery was high on the list for their dream wedding and Robert Hall Winery is a natural choice for couples seeking a winery wedding in Paso Robles. Because the month of August is generally hot in Paso Robles, the couple was prepared for warm sunny weather. That morning, the skies were a bit grey although everyone was convinced that there was no chance of rain, nor was rain in the forecast. Much to everyone’s surprise, a cloud burst of rain came down as Bella Castle Photography was photographing the Groom and groomsmen!
Fortunately, Bella Castle Photography was able to capture a couple of unexpected shots of the Marc and his groomsmen who were great sports about the cloud burst that lasted a full 2 minutes! The photos are precious and will be something for them to look back on. Sometimes the unplanned photos are the most coveted. The cloud burst moved on and the rest of the day brought forth absolutely stunning weather. The bride and groom made their grand exit complete with sparklers in hand.
- The Venue: Robert Hall Winery is an absolutely beautiful wedding venue. Located on the beautiful Central Coast in Paso Robles, the winery welcomes its guests with an eye-catching geometric blue fountain. You’ll find paths find leading to a beautiful open-air amphitheater, circled by lighted reflection pools casting a soft glow. Nearby, the lush garden terrace offers classic wine country ambiance. The property is crowned by a majestic oak tree, strung with fairy lights while the garden terrace allows guests to takes in the surrounding hills striped with beautiful grapevines. The Tuscan inspired interior spaces include the barrel-lined wine caverns, embellished with iron sconces and artisan wall treatments.
‘Through the Lens’ with Bella Castle: I had the pleasure of speaking to Al and Jane of Bella Castle Photography about this gorgeous wedding at Robert Hall Winery. Here is what Jane had to say, “I love being a part of weddings with CCWP members as we can depend on each other 100%. I would love to send a special thank you to Taffy of All Traditions who did an amazing job coordinating- she always takes care of fellow vendors. The Cakery wowed the crowd with a gorgeous and delicious cake. One word: Yummy! Elegant Image was professional and courteous as they drove the bridal party around in style. Kristin Odenwald of Robert Hall Winery is a total delight to work with! This was a fabulous event from start to finish!”
- Photography: Bella Castle Photography
- Venue: Robert Hall Winery
- Wedding Cake: The Cakery
- Event Planner: Taffy Gonzalez of All Traditions
- Transportation: Elegant Image
Tina Swithin is the Social Media Queen and Blog Manager for Central Coast Wedding Professionals. Follow the CCWP Blog, Facebook and Twitter for the latest and greatest in Central Coast weddings. Tina is newly engaged and looks forward to keeping you “in the know” when it comes to anything old, new, borrowed or blue.