A Central Coast Wedding Professionals featured Wedding at Cambria Pines Lodge
- Bride & Groom: Michelle and Chris
- Wedding Date: July 27, 2012
- “Behind the Scenes” with Wedding Coordinator Taffy Gonzalez of All Traditions: This playful couple chose to have a steel drum band serenade their guests at their beach ceremony. The groom was so relaxed before the ceremony (we’d like to think we had something to do with that), that he borrowed a fisherman’s gear and fished for a bride! After the beach ceremony, the guests were invited to a beautiful ballroom setting where the beach theme was carried through with beachy linens provided by All Traditions and a shell themed cake.
- About Cambria Pines Lodge: Outdoor areas are available for the ceremony, and several different options are available for both indoor or outdoor receptions. The Gazebo Garden is a world-class location for groups of 50 to 250 guests. A stepping-stone aisle provides a unique pathway through the grass to the charming white Gazebo, while colorful flowers abound in the flowerbeds surrounding the lawn. During afternoon events, guests sit at tables scattered around the lawn, with market umbrellas providing shade from the midday sun. A bandstand shelters musicians or a DJ. Evening weddings begin with a ceremony at the Gazebo and continue with a reception in the Peacock Room, which can seat up to 250 guests with a dance floor in place. Twinkle lights adorn the silk ficus trees as well as the room’s perimeter, and lights can be dimmed to create the perfect romantic atmosphere for the wedding reception of your dreams. A more intimate outdoor wedding location is the White Garden, a traditional Victorian garden with white-flowering plants and shrubs, which provides seating for a maximum of 40 guests. A beautiful white wooden arbor sits atop a rock platform, making a picture-perfect spot for ceremonies. The Sycamore Room and Treetop Room are ideal indoor locations for receptions following White Garden weddings.
- Wedding Coordinator: All Traditions
- Photography: Fitzpatrick Studios
- Floral Design: Flowers by Denise
- Cake: The Cakery
- Venue: Cambria Pines Lodge
- Hair/Make Up: Kim and Company
- Linens: All Traditions
- Transportation: Elegant Image Limousine Service
After the wedding, the couple sent the most thoughtful “thank you” letter to the CCWP Dream Team and I’d love to share it with you-
I just wanted to write a quick ‘Thank You’ before we leave tomorrow! Each one of you played a huge role in making our wedding so special! It really was amazing! We had such a fun time and everything from the flowers to the cake to the beach to the ballroom looked wonderful! I really couldn’t have done it without you guys! I cannot say thank you enough!! It was so perfect!!
Special thanks to Taffy (All Traditions) for running it all, I didn’t worry or stress once! And Melissa (Fitzpatrick Studios) for having to deal with so many of us, we can be difficult, while taking fabulous pictures! To Andy for an amazing ceremony speech and GREAT music all night! Denise (Flowers by Denise), the flowers were soooooo perfect and exactly what I envisioned! Kim (Kim and Company), the hair and make-up was exceptional and we got so many compliments! Lance for such a fun photo booth and for what I’m sure will be an amazing video! And finally to Rebecca for getting the room ready and helping Taffy, like I said it truly looked spectacular!
People were saying it was, “The BEST wedding ever!!”” Thank you again! I will recommend each and every one of you! Love, Chris and Michelle Scaduto
Tina Swithin is the Social Media Queen and Blog Manager for Central Coast Wedding Professionals. Follow the CCWP Blog, Facebook and Twitter for the latest and greatest in Central Coast weddings. Tina is newly engaged and looks forward to keeping you “in the know” when it comes to anything old, new, borrowed or blue.