Couple: Jillian & Ryan
Wedding Date: August 30, 2014
Location: Santa Margarita Ranch
- This wedding was unique in that the ceremony and reception at Santa Margarita Ranch were flipped from their usual spots. The ceremony was held in the barn, while the reception was held on the lawn. Guests entered the ceremony through a beautifully decorated flowered archway.
- Place cards were placed on signature drinks with striped straws for a fun and creative way to make guests feel welcome.
- Couple made their new monogram initials out of corks to decorate their seats at the sweetheart table.
- The DJ supplied a parasol for the bride to lead the guests around in New Orleans tradition.
- Cake topper was custom made to resemble the couple.
- The desserts were amazing homemade ice creams in four fun flavors: Thai basil sorbet, Farm House Cheese Ice cream with Blueberries, Chocolate with Salted Caramel, and Tahitian Vanilla Bean.
Photo Credit: Joanna Miriam Photography